Proud to be an Indiblogger

Monday, July 20, 2009

Rest In Peace, Beng Hock!

Teoh Beng Hock, your name came into prominence only after your death. I am not a politician. I do not know you and I haven’t met you or even seen you. But the manner by which your life has been extinguished is heart wrenching. I am touched....deeply touched! We don’t have the answers…..yet. And we don’t know if the truth will ever come to light. But one thing is for sure, your death will not be in vain.

My deepest condolences to your wife, family and unborn child. May your soul rest in eternal peace.

R.I.P
"Oh! Dear Teoh Beng Hock
I have never met you before
News of you came as a shock
On that fateful day after your fall

I share the grief of your friends, family and wife
By the premature end of your precious life
Was it a jump, push or a throw
The truth I guess we may never know
But rest my friend, for gone is your pain
Rest assured that your death will not be in vain"

No comments: