Proud to be an Indiblogger

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Love is in the air....!

It was sometime in August 1981 when Prema (my girlfriend then) and I decided to make a trip to Singapore together with 2 of her other friends, to do some shopping as our wedding was just 3 months away in November that year. We stopped in JB and met up with Imbaraj, my childhood friend who was working there. During one of the days that we spent in JB after our shopping in Singapore was done, we stopped at the Istana park just opposite the water-front. As I lay on the ground chatting with Prema, her friend Suja took this candid shot. I liked it very much because it just oozes with so much love as can be seen from the eyes. So recently when we went to Kerala, we met up with an artist who was more than happy to transfer the image into canvas. What turned out was a masterpiece that hangs proudly in my home now!

No comments: